- make a list of books you've read
- make a list of books you want to read
- rank the book from 1-5 stars
- write a review
- join a discussion group
- create a group to discuss reading topics
- invite friends to join and share their lists
To see a sample, take a look at my Children's and YA books widget, compliments of Good Reads. It's over on the right-hand side of this page.
Before you sign up, take a look at some of the other programs out there--Good Reads is only one of many. There's also Shelfari and Library Thing and many more--just use your favorite search engine and see what's out there. These sites offer a great way to network about books and reading.